While I promised to post images from my final critique, most of my photos turned out blurry. Shucks.. Luckily for me, however, my project will remain up the entire Christmas break, so I will try to get some better shots before it comes down.
In the mean time, here are a few salvageable images. With this project I chose to focus on my design process. I created a 18" horizontal band of information that circled the room. It details all the design decisions I had made from start to finish. The images below are from one of the walls.
I created my final perspectives using a combination of watercolor and photoshop. This was my first time trying this technique and I am pretty happy with the results. Here's one of my favorites:
In addition, I made of model of the proposed design. This is definitely the best way to get the feel for a space.