Saturday, May 12, 2007
saturday morning decisions
It's 5:15 am; a time I don't particularly enjoy and, thankfully, rarely have to see. Unfortunately, however, this morning I have a strange case of insomnia...one I link to too much fun with markers last night. I'm not sure if this is a true scientific explanation, but, nevertheless, it's one that pleases me.
So, I've been running through my head for the last hour or so the activities I could get out of bed and do:
1. Wash Dishes - I hate getting up to dirty dishes. This way I could get the dirty dishes out of the way, go back to sleep and wake up to clean dishes. However, this is too loud of an activity for the early morning.
2. Walk Pokey - It's too dark. I don't feel safe.
3. Clean the House - Do I really want to be cleaning during the 5 o'clock hour on a Saturday?
4. Read - The book I'm reading (a translation from Spanish to English) requires far more brainpower than I have at this hour.
5. Work - A girl's got to create some limits....
Following this stream of consciousness I gravitated here and decided I'd go ahead and post a few of the drawings that "caused" this early debut. Hope you enjoy...but not at this hour!