I'm having a difficult time getting back to work after a great weekend. Friday alone, we:
1. saw "The Simpson's Movie" (my favorite part is when Homer asks why anyone would want to pay to go to the movie theater to watch something they could see on television for free)
2. went to the pool (Louie's favorite activity)
3. went to a baseball game with new friends (I *heart* Kristie and Brooks)
4. saw fireworks (I'll never get tired of them)
5. went out for pasta (yum!)
In case you were wondering, it was a totally unproductive day work-wise....but we all need some R & R every now and then, right?
The rest of the weekend continued to lead me to an assortment of random places. The sketch at the top is of one of those locales....can you guess where it is?