Monday, July 09, 2007
I've been tagged by Lynne, whose blog "Pawprints" is one of my favorites, to list 8 random things about me. Here goes:
1. I have a weakness for celebrity gossip. It's sad, but true.
2. I was voted "Most Likely to Succeed" in high school. If that isn't a prescription for failure I don't know what is.
3. I like to take advantage when cartooning to always draw myself skinny.
4. I have a weakness for Nash Metropolitans. Someday, I'm gonna get one.
5. When I was four years old, I was bitten by a snake...on the butt.
6. I've been told that I use the word "honestly" a lot, honestly.
7. My fingernails don't grow.
8. I've had a crush on Michael J. Fox ever since I heard him speak to Katie Couric on stem cell research.