I've been tagged by Felicity and Laura to list 7 random facts about yours truly. I know you all have probably grown tired of hearing about me by now as I have done this a time or two before, but here goes...I have fun with this.
1. I'm extremely afraid of heights. For as long as I can remember I've had a reoccurring nightmare about trying to balance on electric lines only to miscalculate my step and fall off. This is one of those dreams that cause you to jump in bed. I hate it!
2. I stick my tongue out when I draw or concentrate on something really hard. So does my dad and my nephew.
3. I have two sisters: Betsy, who is 13 years older and Rachel, who is 9 years older. They are my best friends.
4. My parents let my sisters pick my middle name. They chose "Star." I have mixed feelings about this.
5. The bag says it all.
6. I have a weakness for America's Next Top Model. Sad, but true.
7. Betsy dropped me on my head when I was a baby. I've had a scar over my right eyelid ever since. (Perhaps this explains my fear of heights?)
It seems like many of the blogs I visit have already been tagged, so I'm opening this challenge up to who ever wants to participate. Go for it!