Sunday, February 10, 2008
go ahead, make my day
In the past few days I've graciously been honored with two "You Make My Day Awards." Wow...what a great thing to hear...twice! The first comes from Erin over at Traphic Signs (love this blog) and the second, from Alyssa at Penguin and Fish (another favorite)! You both definitely make my day as well!
So, here's the rules of the contest:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make your day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Tell the award winners that they've won by commenting on their blogs.
While I'd like to nominate my whole blogroll (each of you are awesome in your own right) I'm going to nominate five blogs that I stop by as often as I can, but haven't had the opportunity to highlight here before.
1. this chicken : I'm a newbie to this blog, but I've loved it from the beginning. Fun illustrations, smart projects...just wonderful.
2. Pen In Hand : Karen and I've been blogging buddies for a while. She epitomizes the great potential of illustrated journaling. You inspire me.
3. Mithi's Creative Journey : Not only do I want to be Mithi, but I also want to be on Mithi's creative journey.
4. Annie's Art Diary : Annie's illustrations are sweet enough to eat.
5. Shim and Sons : Perfection in blog form.
If you have a second, please visit these fine folks...trust me, they'll "make your day."